TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I ran 3 inch downpipes / midpipes on my Sport 600's
People Seeking Info

Subject I ran 3 inch downpipes / midpipes on my Sport 600's

Posted by The Devils Z on July 27, 2007 at 12:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 859 times.

In Reply To Yeah, I think a third guy running them was posted by SeedyROM on July 27, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Message years ago ..

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day" ...AzHeat on February 21, 2007 at 1:59 PM

"I would have had to have balls the size of China to think I could get away with overcharging someone 5 times the going rate for that install." ...Kyle(Houston) on February 21, 2007 at 12:22 AM

"....Thanks captain obvious, would you recommend air to resolve a low tire pressure situation? coolant to keep temps down? perhaps a battery for electrical devices? " ... LJZTT on June 10, 2006 at 6:36 PM

"How the hell would you have gotten on the track had you not *somehow* purchased a ticket? He's so overzealous about making other people look bad, that he sticks both feet down his throat. It's fun to watch though :) " ....ZEngineer on June 07, 2006 at 6:22 PM

"as useless as an EGT Gauge..." *shakes head* Its comments
like this that hold the Z32 community back. " ....Z-Jay (Edmonton, AB) on April 21, 2006 at 11:46 AM

"Somebody give this man a medal. Arguing with kenny is like being in the special olympics" ....ENVYMYZ on November 01, 2005 at 11:59 PM

" .. going back and forth with you on a stupid point is like watching a retarded kid double dribble in basketball, you get tired of calling foul all day" ... Slowninja(GT28RS Inconel Z) on October 03, 2005 at 8:43 AM

"the only chips you know about are Doritos. =)" ...ZEngineer on June 11, 2005 at 4:23 PM

"....These posts only serve to make you look even worse, its gotten so bad it even makes me look bad to reply to you...." maglito on January 22, 2005 at 3:11 AM

"What, are you afraid that only a couple of good ones have rolled off the production lines and the rest are crap?? ... Its mechanics not the stockmarket." ... ZisLuv on May 03, 2004 at 6:12 PM

The Devils Z Pic

666 rwhp dyno

The Demon Z pic (in progress)

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.